Wednesday 23 January 2013

RR/WR#10


   During writing my twitter fiction I was having some struggles with coming up with a good story line . Personally this project was not my strongest assessment. Reading other tweets made me realize that I just over thought everything. My strongest point was defiantly was probably my full story line (which was not appropriate to tweet) . Personally I should have done a completely different story , but I was stuck so I chose to write an erotic story line .I really enjoyed reading other students tweets , some were about love, fighting and living. My favorite tweets were most likely Claire’s. Her form of writing is just like the type off book I enjoy reading on a daily basis. Claire’s story line was consistently good and she showed her strengths in this project. The reading class on Thursday was extremely different for me.  Reading twitter... Okay sure why not! Reading something so simple is perfectly fine with me, especially because it’s broken down in to sections of 140 characteristics. I didn’t have really any other free time to read other competitors that I didn’t know, that’s something I would like to go back and do. Before this project I did already have a account ,but nowhere near the same as my one for school. To be honest this has changed my perspective about twitter and how it can be used in other way. Over all this  “Twitter Fiction” was not really an outstanding assignment  for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment